Sustainability & CSR
Our vision is that not only we, but also the client should benefit from sustainable entrepreneurship. For this reason we are always looking for innovations and solutions where it cuts both ways.
- safety for everyone involved in Dura Vermeer projects;
working with human ingenuity and offering healthy and sound working conditions for all our employees;
- preventing scarcity of raw materials by recycling and economic and conscious (re)use of materials, water and energy. From the first sketch of a project up to maintenance and management;
- building solutions that are climate proof in order to prevent climate changes;
- reducing our CO² emission and that of our surroundings.
making innovations for the future requirements of our society (zero-on the-meter);
- offering added value by designing from the perspective of the end user (demand-driven);
- cheaper and faster production and reduction of failure costs by using BIM, Systems Engineering, LEAN construction and chain collaboration;
- investing jointly in market initiatives such as ‘Stroomversnelling’, ‘Green Deal Circulair Inkopen’, BREEAM, ‘Green Deal Circulaire Gebouwen’, CO² Performance ladder, Safety ladder, ‘Bewuste Bouwer’ and social return;
- entering into dialogue with clients and conducting periodical customer satisfaction surveys;
You can read all about our progress in the fields of sustainability and CSR in our activity report. Our ambitions are expressed in a policy declaration which has been signed by Dura Vermeer’s Management Board.
For more information and questions relating to sustainability and CSR, please send an e-mail to: email@example.com or via contact.